Free aunty mobile chat
• Sending of programs or files that may harm the MF or users' systems, like virus, logic bombs, trojans, etc.
• Use the means provided by MF to send messages or contents not related to the service offered by MF (politic speeches, commercial promotions, etc.) MF's access to communications is limited to that information strictly necessary to value the behaviour of a reported user.
This ensures that the registered User only communicates his identity when he/she feels safe to do so.
• Control of texts: With the aim of avoiding inappropriate contents, mobifriends makes available for its users the possibility of notifying about those contents identified as offensive or out of place.
MF is committed to review all reports and to reply to the User at the contact email address.
• Communications monitoring: In case that the report refers to inadequate behaviour from another user, MF may contact the reported user to inform about the situation and ask for a change of behaviour.
• Sending spam or big junk mails that may impede or reduce the performance of the systems.
If this warning is overlooked, MF is entitled to monitor the content of the communications to conclude whether the situation is still happening and is real, and to decide on further actions.
The reported user may be temporarily or permanently suspended, and even to be banned from any of MF's platforms.
• Photo control: The same control will apply for photos that the registered Users want to publish on their profile.
MF will use no more than a week to review text and photos.